Pugs often are described as a lot of dog in a small space. These sturdy, compact dogs are a part of the American Kennel Club’s Toy group, and are known as the clowns of the canine world because they have a great sense of humor and like to show off. Originally bred to be a lap dog, the Pug thrives on human companionship.
|Name||Dog Breed Group||Height||Weight||Life Span|
|Pug Dog||Companion Dogs||10 inches to 1 foot, 2 inches tall at the shoulder||14 to 18 pounds||12 to 15 years|
|Name of Breed||Dog Price|
|Pug Dog||INR 15000 – 25000|
The Pug Dog or puppy price might differ on its lineage, colours, health, fur quality etc.
DONT FALL FOR CHEAP PRICES OF PETS LISTED ON DIRECTORY SITES
NEVER BUY DOG/PUPPY FROM PET STORE OR UNLICENSED DOG BREEDERS WHO MIGHT BE LISTED ON DIRECTORIES etc.
1. No responsible breeder will part away puppy from mother before 4 weeks and place them in pet store where they can catch infections.
2. Puppies with unlicensed breeders can host deadly viruses like Parvo etc which unlicensed breeders will hide by giving antibiotics.
3. Every puppy bought from unlicensed breeders or from pet store promotes puppy mills in which female dogs are used to reproduce several times a year.
4. Unlicensed breeders can claim to arrange KCI papers too but most of the times the papers will turn out to be fabricated.
5. Pets bought from unlicensed breeders can carry various genetic diseases like seizures, cancer and epilepsy.
WHY BUY PETS ONLY FROM LICENSED BREEDERS:
1. Licensed kennels has to breed puppies basis laid norms by government.
2. Licensed kennels keep puppies and parents in good conditions as per government norms and regulations.
3. Kennels generally carefully breed their dogs