The Labrador Retriever dog breed is known for its friendly nature and is amongt the most popular pet dogs. Modern Labradors are often seen as retrievers working for hunters, rescue dogs, assistance canines, etc.
Watch and learn about Labrador Retriever dog's key characteristics:
|Name||Dog Breed Group||Height||Weight||Life Span|
|Labrador Retriever Dog||Sporting Dogs||21 to 24 inches at the shoulder||55 to 80 pounds||10 to 12 years|
|Name of Breed||Dog Price|
|Labrador Retriever Dog||INR 10000 – 70000|
The Labrador puppy might differ on its lineage, colours, health, fur quality etc.
DONT FALL FOR CHEAP PRICES OF PETS LISTED ON DIRECTORY SITES
NEVER BUY DOG/PUPPY FROM PET STORE OR UNLICENSED DOG BREEDERS WHO MIGHT BE LISTED ON DIRECTORIES etc.
1. No responsible breeder will part away puppy from mother before 4 weeks and place them in pet store where they can catch infections.
2. Puppies with unlicensed breeders can host deadly viruses like Parvo etc which unlicensed breeders will hide by giving antibiotics.
3. Every puppy bought from unlicensed breeders or from pet store promotes puppy mills in which female dogs are used to reproduce several times a year.
4. Unlicensed breeders can claim to arrange KCI papers too but most of the times the papers will turn out to be fabricated.
5. Pets bought from unlicensed breeders can carry various genetic diseases like seizures, cancer and epilepsy.
WHY BUY PETS ONLY FROM LICENSED BREEDERS:
1. Licensed kennels has to breed puppies basis laid norms by government.
2. Licensed kennels keep puppies and parents in good conditions as per government norms and regulations.
3. Kennels generally carefully breed their dogs with proper lineage and thus can avoid many genetic disorders like seizures etc.
4. Kennels don’t breed puppies only for selling but they breed dogs and puppies for dog shows and contests.