The German Shepherd Dog is one of America’s most popular dog breeds—for good reason. They’re intelligent and capable working dogs. Their devotion and courage are unmatched. And they’re amazingly versatile, excelling at most anything they’re trained to do: guide and assistance work for the handicapped, police and military service, herding, search and rescue, drug detection, competitive obedience, and–last but not least–faithful companion.
Watch and learn about German Shepherd dog's key characteristics:
|Name||Dog Breed Group||Height||Weight||Life Span|
|German Shepherd Dog||Herding Dogs||1 foot, 10 inches to 2 feet, 2 inches tall at the shoulder||75 to 95 pounds||10 to 14 years|
|Name of Breed||Dog Price|
|German Shepherd Dog||INR 23000 – 30000|
DONT FALL FOR CHEAP PRICES OF PETS LISTED ON DIRECTORY SITES
NEVER BUY DOG/PUPPY FROM PET STORE OR UNLICENSED DOG BREEDERS WHO MIGHT BE LISTED ON DIRECTORIES etc.
1. No responsible breeder will part away puppy from mother before 4 weeks and place them in pet store where they can catch infections.
2. Puppies with unlicensed breeders can host deadly viruses like Parvo etc which unlicensed breeders will hide by giving antibiotics.
3. Every puppy bought from unlicensed breeders or from pet store promotes puppy mills in which female dogs are used to reproduce several times a year.
4. Unlicensed breeders can claim to arrange KCI papers too but most of the times the papers will turn out to be fabricated.
5. Pets bought from unlicensed breeders can carry various genetic diseases like seizures, cancer and epilepsy.
WHY BUY PETS ONLY FROM LICENSED BREEDERS:
1. Licensed kennels has to breed puppies basis laid norms by government.
2. Licensed kennels keep puppies and parents in good conditions as per government norms and regulations.
3. Kennels generally carefully breed their dogs