This distinctive-looking dog breed has a proud, independent spirit that some describe as catlike. He can be aloof — if you’re looking for a cuddle buddy, this probably isn’t the best breed for you — and downright suspicious of strangers. But for the right person, he’s a fiercely loyal companion.
Watch and learn about Chow Chow dog's key characteristics:
|Name||Dog Breed Group||Height||Weight||Life Span|
|Chow Chow||Working Dogs||1 foot, 5 inches to 1 foot, 8 inches||40 to 70 pounds||12 to 15 years|
|Name of Breed||Dog Price|
|Chow Chow Dog||INR 30000 – 60000|
The Chow Chow Dog or puppy price might differ on its lineage, colours, health, fur quality etc.
DONT FALL FOR CHEAP PRICES OF PETS LISTED ON DIRECTORY SITES
NEVER BUY DOG/PUPPY FROM PET STORE OR UNLICENSED DOG BREEDERS WHO MIGHT BE LISTED ON DIRECTORIES etc.
1. No responsible breeder will part away puppy from mother before 4 weeks and place them in pet store where they can catch infections.
2. Puppies with unlicensed breeders can host deadly viruses like Parvo etc which unlicensed breeders will hide by giving antibiotics.
3. Every puppy bought from unlicensed breeders or from pet store promotes puppy mills in which female dogs are used to reproduce several times a year.
4. Unlicensed breeders can claim to arrange KCI papers too but most of the times the papers will turn out to be fabricated.
5. Pets bought from unlicensed breeders can carry various genetic diseases like seizures, cancer and epilepsy.
WHY BUY PETS ONLY FROM LICENSED BREEDERS:
1. Licensed kennels has to breed puppies basis laid norms by government.
2. Licensed kennels keep puppies and parents in good conditions as per government norms and regulations.
3. Kennels generally carefully breed their dogs