Boxer dogs were originally bred to be medium-size guard dogs. Today, although they are a part of the AKC’s Working Group, Boxers mostly find homes as loving family companions. That said, they still retain their high energy levels and need plenty of exercise. Square-jawed and muscular, this breed is the George Clooney of the dog world–a looker with a sense of humor and an underlying sweetness. They adore their families and will also appreciate consistent training that doesn’t rely on harsh reprimands. If you’re looking for a high-energy, easy-to-groom, family-friendly pooch, then this just may be the breed for you!
Watch and learn about Boxer dog's key characteristics:
|Name||Dog Breed Group||Height||Weight||Life Span|
|Boxer Dog||Working Dogs||21 to 25 inches at the shoulder||60 to 70 pounds||10 to 12 years|
|Name of Breed||Dog Price|
|Boxer Dog||INR 20000 – 40000|
DONT FALL FOR CHEAP PRICES OF PETS LISTED ON DIRECTORY SITES
NEVER BUY DOG/PUPPY FROM PET STORE OR UNLICENSED DOG BREEDERS WHO MIGHT BE LISTED ON DIRECTORIES etc.
1. No responsible breeder will part away puppy from mother before 4 weeks and place them in pet store where they can catch infections.
2. Puppies with unlicensed breeders can host deadly viruses like Parvo etc which unlicensed breeders will hide by giving antibiotics.
3. Every puppy bought from unlicensed breeders or from pet store promotes puppy mills in which female dogs are used to reproduce several times a year.
4. Unlicensed breeders can claim to arrange KCI papers too but most of the times the papers will turn out to be fabricated.
5. Pets bought from unlicensed breeders can carry various genetic diseases like seizures, cancer and epilepsy.
WHY BUY PETS ONLY FROM LICENSED BREEDERS:
1. Licensed kennels has to breed puppies basis laid norms by government.
2. Licensed kennels keep puppies and parents in good conditions as per government norms and regulations.
3. Kennels generally carefully breed their dogs